I have had the opportunity to try this dish. This is some pretty dang good healthy meat loaf. CrossFit 2920 will be offering weekly Healthy recipes to share for all of our members.
Quick Turkey Meatloaf
- 2lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 package of knorr’s vegetable soup mix
- 4 egg whites
- 2, 15oz cans of tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup uncooked outmeal
- dash of pepper
- dash of garlic salt
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees and lightly coat a meat loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended
- Place meatloaf mixture into the pan and form it into a loaf
- Bake for 1 hour
- Remove from the oven and serve
- Serves 8
Courtesy of Keith Klein CN. CNN.